Why Boat Tree Marina?
- Full service Marina with excellent access to the St. John’s River near the I-4 Bridge
- Full central pump out at every slip (No waiting to get a pump out)
- Free Wi-Fi
- No Blind Mosquitoes! With our basin we have not experienced any problems with blind mosquitoes.
- Newly constructed bath house and laundry facility
- State Certified Clean Marina, Retailer and Boat Yard (Florida Department of Environmental Protection)
- Poolside restaurant and poolside bar with live music on weekends
- Unlimited launching for land based tenants
- Live a boards welcome with criminal background check
- Month to month contract with 30 day notice
- Ethanol free fuel
- Rental boats available
- No additional charge for tenders
- Full service department with 40,000 lb travel lift and bottom services available. Discounted labor and travel lift rates are extended to marina tenants
- Sea Tow base
- Excellent hurricane hold and protected basin
- Many other reasons to come by and see why Boat Tree Marina has to offer much more!
Our mission is to offer boaters a “Hassle free boating experience”. Our friendly and highly trained staff take pride in the customer service that we offer. Our owners are on site and involved in the day to day operations to ensure that we offer a truly “Hassle free experience”.
The Marina Ship Store
The Boat Tree Ship Store is the one stop shop for all your boating needs.
Beer, Water, Sodas and Ice
Wide Variety of Boating Accessories
All required safety equipment
Live bait, minnows and shiners
Open 7 Days a Week
Cabana Live of Sanford
Check back soon for more information about the restaurant and pool re-opening! Currently under renovation, Cabana Live will feature a family friendly sports entertainment atmosphere where you can enjoy good food, have a nice drink, and watch your favorite sport or relax by the pool.
From great breakfasts, homemade soups, fresh salads and sandwiches, the deli has it all. Known as having the Best Philly Cheese Steaks in Town and on the River. Spending the day on your boat? Not a problem. Call ahead and take it to go.
Monday-Saturday | 8am-3pm / Sundays 8:30am – 2:00pm